By Noël Gregg,Donald D. Deshler
Read or Download Adolescents and Adults with Learning Disabilities and ADHD: Assessment and Accommodation PDF
Similar psychological testing & measurement books
"Competency-Based tests in psychological overall healthiness perform will be required interpreting for all medical practitioners and scholars. writer Susan W. grey presents a competency-based evaluation version that strikes clear of psychological ailment as a 'disease' to shooting people's strengths and the distinctiveness in their event with psychological sickness.
With over 350,000 in print, the Clinician's word list is an crucial practitioner source and path textual content. It offers millions of normal phrases, words, medical advice, and interview inquiries to aid practitioners behavior thorough checks, adequately describe approximately any scientific state of affairs, and form scientific observations into potent studies.
Déterminer le quotient intellectuel de l'adulte au moyen d'instruments de mesure. Les exams d’intelligence sont aujourd’hui les tools d’évaluation psychologique les plus utilisés dans le monde. Que mesurent-ils vraiment ? remark leurs résultats doivent-ils être interprétés ? L’objectif valuable de l’ouvrage est de stimuler une utilisation critique et réfléchie de ces exams.
This quantity offers the result of the Flourishing kids venture. The research addressed gaps within the examine on symptoms of optimistic improvement of youth. Such signs are crucial for the balanced and scientifically sound learn of young people. but measures of many facets of flourishing will not be on hand, and once they do exist, they're not often measured in a developmentally acceptable demeanour for teenagers.
- Value-Added Assessment in Practice: Lessons from the Pennsylvania Value-Added Assessment System Pilot Project (Technical Report (RAND))
- Assessment of Addictive Behaviors, Second Edition
- WISC-IV Clinical Assessment and Intervention: Scientist-practitioner Perspectives (Practical Resources for the Mental Health Professional)
- Practitioner's Guide to Assessing Intelligence and Achievement
- Handbook of Item Response Theory, Volume One: Models: Volume 1 (Chapman & Hall/CRC Statistics in the Social and Behavioral Sciences)
Extra resources for Adolescents and Adults with Learning Disabilities and ADHD: Assessment and Accommodation
Adolescents and Adults with Learning Disabilities and ADHD: Assessment and Accommodation by Noël Gregg,Donald D. Deshler